Thursday, July 7, 2011

Coming soon!

I've been enjoying my brief respite from trying to keep up with a normal schedule. Every once in a while, you do need a vacation. Now, refreshed, and with a little more focus, I've some new ideas and will be sharing images soon, hopefully.

My tails have not undergone much of a change since their creation, just some minor tweaks, however I am going to be releasing a new line - these shall come in broad colour categories, such as monochrome, and have 4 or 5 textures on a simple menu. In addition, I shall be releasing decorated tails for those who enjoy such things.

My ears, on the other hand, have evolved a bit. I've a new fluffy design, and I'll be working on some more as well. These too will have the broad category menus.

I've more ideas, both for these and other items - and the store itself should be getting a redesign soon, though that might be waiting on more information about the upcoming mesh rollouts.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment