Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coming soon!


Here is a few preview shots of some of what I've been working on for release shortly. Here is my first set of recolourable markings/tattoos - they include face markings as well as the whole body and when I release them, I'll most likely be putting in face only and body only options.


In addition, I've been messing around with eyes again. Eyes were something that I'd originally messed with, but never got around to selling them. When I started looking at other grids, however, and my prim eyes couldn't come with me, I started messing with them again. These are going to come in both neko and 'fae' versions, and are rainbow with a predominant shade, ranging from blue, which is shown, to red, with a total of 6 different shades for each.

No comments:

Post a Comment