Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A new way of looking at things.


Sorry for the pun, I just couldn't resist. A few friends have asked me for unusual eyes over the last few months, so after some fighting and fussing, I present a variety of eyes with rainbow and dominant tones. Each iris is a rainbow, with a dominant highlight shade that is based roughly on the bottom edge of the rainbow. I say this because the silver doesn't have that edge, and is simply highlighted with silver shades, giving it a more rainbow appearance than some of the others.





I did these in both fae and neko variations, with black 'whites' for a more dramatic appearance. They come in Blue, Gold, Green, Purple, Red and Silver, with the silver and gold being more apparently rainbow than some of the others, most notably the blue.






No comments:

Post a Comment