Friday, December 28, 2012

Getting into another skin...


 Time for another work in progress post.  First, I will not make claims to have done these from scratch.  I got a rather good template, and its intended for a project I have down the road, but figured I'd sell the skins while I work on the rest of it.  So, first going to release a fantasy line of skins with some cosmetics, then work on the rest as I get time.
 Mind that these are WIP shots.  I don't have any hair that looks good on my Open Sim install that I use for my initial testing.  Also, to not have to NSFW the blog, I'm wearing clothing.
 Oh, and the shape is the default starting female shape, to get a full idea on the skins themselves.
 Just need to figure out where I want to put the DEMO on the skins so people can try them before hand.  I'm open to suggestions.
 And that wraps up my post for today.  I will try and be more regular about blogging and giving folks an idea on what we're working on at Faerycat Designs.





No comments:

Post a Comment