Thursday, April 4, 2013

World Goth Fair 2013

I know, I know, the cosmetics aren't out for the fantasy skin line - but I'll be trying to get those out very soon.  That said, this post is about World Goth Fair, which is in its second year and I'm super excited.  I've a few work in progress picks as teasers for things I'll be doing for the Fair this year, and I've some other ideas as well, which are waiting for me to get these finished up.


The image at the top is a necklace that so far has four metal colours.  I'm still fiddling a bit with the little accent beads, and the texture for the heart, since I think that one came out a bit too clear, though it looks neat.  The inspiration comes from a Killing Joke song, but for now I'll let you guess.

The image at the bottom is for the skin, which is inspired by my favorite Joy Division song ever, and again I'll let you guess.
I've got more ideas, as I've said.  Just not sure what all there will be when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment