Friday, April 12, 2013

Some more teasers for World Goth Fair

Yes, that has been what I've been focusing on, trying to get some goodies ready.  I've some other things that I think I'll release early, while saving a special colourway for WGF, since well, I've not released much new.

Also, the SLink appliers -are- coming, I just am fiddling with the natural nails textures since skin toned nails look really odd on dark red or green or blue skin, and a bit odd on the lighter coloured skins too.  Expect them out next week though, I should have them ready to go by then.

So, teaser. The jewelry and skin are both for WGF, as I'd mentioned previously.  The skin will have a browless option as well as a brownish brow, reddish brow and black brow, and both a cleavage and normal option as well.  And there will be applicators special for the Tangos, as well as the SLink hands and feet.  And lots of lipsticks as well, but I haven't bitten the bullet and started uploading all those textures yet.





The necklace comes in three ruby shades (Lt, med and dk), as well as four metals (Silver, bronze, gold and hematite) - the crystal bead is a faceted hematite.

Until next time, have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment